* Assorted Turkish appetizers
* Japanese noodle soup bowl with pork and dumplings and ginger tea
* Korean pancake with seafood and vegetables
* Sausages with pommes (french fries)
* Pasta with eggplant and olives at an Italian cafe
* Picnic out of the trunk of a car after mushroom picking in the woods: buttered rolls, liverwurst, goat cheese, salami, herb marinated black olives, sliced honeydew melon and lemonade.
* Parasol mushroom and potato pie with sausage.
* Sauteed mushrooms with duck breast and roasted potatoes
* Homemade elderberry pancakes (eierkuchen)
* Organic pistachio ice cream (eis)
* Assorted coffees, teas and small pastries (waffel, pear tart, chocolate dome, etc).
Fortunately, I am walking more than enough to make up for the calorie intake.
Tomorrow, we go to Venice. The pleasures that await!